Losing customers because of issues you can’t recognize?
Is your business losing money because of these website content, design & development problems?
- You feel as though there is untapped potential and opportunity at stake.
- Your website is crucial to your business and want to make sure it’s healthy.
- You hate wasting your time trying to figure out what to improve to see the best results.
“You should do SEO… We should completely redesign the site…?” Is what everyone says but you feel they are either too focused or to broad to help with everything your website needs to be doing correctly.
Excellent websites are a competitive advantage. Bad, thoughtless websites are a bottleneck in your business. But where and what exactly is the problem? How do you find it? There’s not enough time in your day to read all the books and articles you need to get up to speed on everything.
Here’s a helpful hint you already know. Your own perspective is biased: you can’t fairly judge your own website.
Your entire website needs a fresh professional eye
As a developer, designer, and entrepreneur, I’ve been helping business owners with their websites for years. Recently I developed WPauditor, a process based on my own capacity for providing the most value to those who consult with me in a given week.
This “Done for You” service is your unique chance to hire me directly to audit your WordPress website. Here’s what I’ll do:
- complete an efficient discovery process about the current status of your website;
- search everything looking for critical flaws in your website’s moving parts;
- look for small wins that can instantly provide you value and your visitors;
- provide guidance for taking action on the items discovered and detailed in a professional report.
Extremely professional, helpful and communicative. Enjoyed working with Raleigh and plan to utilize his services again as the need arises! A true WordPress expert who understands what it’s like to work with business owners.
— Jenny, CEO of PR Agency
You should consider using this service if…
- You run an established, growing business.
- You have a solid stream of revenue and you think it can do much better.
- Your team’s vision is “blurry” because you’ve been working on the same website too long.
- You prefer to be informed about your website’s issues, rather than pretend they aren’t there.
- You appreciate outside, well-reasoned critique on your product.
“Knows his s&%t inside and out”
Knowledgeable, friendly, fast, easy to communicate with and knows his s&%t inside and out. Highly, highly recommended. But don’t make him too busy to work for me again.
— Dennis R., Digital Project Manager
What are the deliverables?
A comprehensive, actionable report on your WordPress website presented in a digital & printable layout.
I also note a ton of ‘low hanging fruit’ along the way. These notes may include, but are not limited to:
- small easy to fix items;
- conversion optimization tweaks;
- header logo displaying crisp on retina displays (iPhone, Macbooks);
- www. vs non-www.;
- outdated/unattended social media profiles;
- tap targets too close together for mobile users;
- broken mobile responsiveness areas;
- other relevant thoughts how to make your website win.
Will you review all the pages of my website?
As you know, website come in all shapes and sizes. I’m not familiar with yours yet, so I can’t say. If you have a huge number of pages, I won’t cover all of them all. I’ll focus on the primary pages a user landing on your site would visit.
But what are the primary pages? I mostly determine that myself, but usually it’s easy for me to find where to focus.
Do you provide the fixes in your report?
The audit’s value comes from knowing where to focus when looking to improve a website. It’s all look don’t touch. I’m giving you a punch list of high value website improvements which you can check off at your own pace. These recommendations will guide your decisions and help to avoid expensive mistakes.
If you do require help fixing the items in the report, however, I will provide you my resources to make sure you can take action on the report. I know a handful of great professionals who are willing to help available for hire.
Can you audit a non-WordPress website?
No, The WPAuditor is for WordPress only. I could certainly audit anything you like — but this is a focused consulting offering that uses a specific method, targeted at WordPress websites.
I don’t have much time. What’s my level of involvement?
Here’s what you do (not too much):
- Tell me about your business and walk me through your website’s current status through my discovery process.
- Provide me whatever login credentials possible to look at everything (I’ll provide instructions).
- Stay in touch during your audit, in case any questions arise.
- Review the audit results and ask clarifying questions. I’ll be happy to answer them and update the final version of the report.
How much does the UI audit cost? How long will it take?
The WordPress Audit costs $799 and includes expert’s focus on your website only to generate a professional and actionable report.
If you get your audit scheduled that means you are my main priority and you have a really awesome report coming your way that you can use to improve your website.
The previous audit reports have collected awesome feedback.
I’m interested! How do we get started?
Please send an email to email@example.com briefly describing your business and when and why you want to have an audit performed. If you’re a good fit for the audit and I have availability, I’ll send you a payment link to get started.